Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Taking on the Impossible Challenge to get Ebook Blog Followers

Well, I've spent the last 5 hours figuring out blogging and how to get readers/followers. This is a real challenge, for sure. Every blog site acts like they're free, but really want you to sign up for pay services. Liar Liar pants on fire.
Nobody has a solution for starving broke artists. So I keep trying to come up with my own methods to use with no money to spend.
Back to the con artists trying to sell their services.Hey, I want to make money on my eBook, but you will know the price. Plus, I have not written one word to  my 17,000 words completed to my novel to be, Code X: Episode 1
I also wasted 4 hours trying to get some Beta readers, almost impossible, everybody wants a beta reader for Christmas.
If I ever get a reader/follower to my blog, maybe I should offer a sample, maybe Prologue for free. Broke musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment