Wednesday, May 6, 2015

How I'm Gonna Make $5,000 a Month with my eBook

I am ready to publish my eBook, CODE  X: Episode 1 in the next few days. I wrote the mystery thriller to entertain myself. I'm a hard guy to entertain. I love getting wrapped up in a great story: Indiana Jones, Star Wars, The Atlantis Gene by A.G. Riddle, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, The Bourne Ultimatum, 2001: A Space Odyssey. I know it will make at least $5,000 in one month because my editors told me it is a best seller. Great Story equals Great Sales.
I love the medical mystery. Has human kind gone too far, too fast with genetic discoveries that come close to playing God with the results that can now be achieved? Has the world already opened Pandora's box. We are being taught over and over again, the best intentions always end up with the worst results. Man will never learn his lesson, that is why history always repeats itself. I will be sending out 10 Free copies of my book to the first 10 requests. Click the link below for a sample read or click my name for my email



Get your FREE eBook sample, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment